Continuous Auditing and Continuous Monitoring Training Conferences
Why attend the Advanced Scripting Course for Continuous Auditing & Continuous Monitoring
With most business operations now automated, through the installation of Simple to Highly Complex Business Systems, ERPs, Databases, and General ICT Infrastructure, it is no longer possible to audit or monitor critical aspects of any business manually. Auditors and Business Managers now face some challenges including:-
- Big databases built from Electronic Processing of millions of transactions daily making it impossible to audit manually or even with spreadsheets;
- Fraudulent transactions being completed faster and repeatedly without detection;
- Cybercrimes including hacking leading to loss of assets, loss of data, damaged reputation, loss of and job losses especially where the customer, employee or even suppliers or trading data is stolen and abused;
- Non-adherence to Compliance and Regulatory requirements due to slow processing of the necessary data.
- Delayed Risk Response measures due to delayed detection of controls violation or entry of new risks that are driven by technology.
- Very expensive and slow traditional style manual audit approaches that may not be in touch with the heavily automated business processes in an organization;
- Challenges of Auditing multiple and disparate business systems
- Inaccurate Financial and Management reports since neither the auditor nor management can give assurance on the numbers with manual testing.
The above challenges are addressed through CONTINUOUS AUDITING AND CONTINUOUS MONITORING OF BUSINESS FUNCTIONS.